- To work for uplifting the status women in the society, to work against female circumcision and to fight against the victimization of girl/women by anybody in the society on female circumcision or any other related issues.
- To propagate the need for tree plantation/pollution control and environment awareness.
- To help and generate training program for self employment of women and educate unemployed people and to work for adult education.
- To create training/education centre and health centre.
- To organize seminar, forum, camps etc. for spreading good living habits, moral values, Ghanaian culture and methods for developing self confidence etc. and to create centre throughout the country for the above activities.
- To provide help to people suffering from natural calamities such as flood, Earthquakes, motor accidents etc.
- To create awareness among the people regarding AIDS etc.
- To arrange land, building and other facilities for running school/college institution/library etc.
- To raise funds through collection, donation or subscription and other means and invest money or incur expenditure in such manner as shall promote the attainment of aims and objective of trust.
- To publish newspaper, magazine, journal and to reproduce works of arts, literature, science, craft and other allied works/collections of work of arts for instruction and imparting useful knowledge.